Friday, November 14, 2008

Gratitude Friday

One of my favorite blogs, I check first thing every morning, is Arstycraftybabe.typepad.com

today, I thought I would join in with Beki and post Gratitude Friday.


Things I am thankful for are:

** My Wonderful Husband
** Our Kids who have the biggest hearts you've ever seen, along with their Dad.
** Our huge very close extended family.
** Our AWESOME Daughter in law, and Son in law.
** Buttons(lol)....I can hear you laughing Janel!
** Being able to be a sahgma(stay at home grandma)
** my yummy art suplies and vintage bits.
** technology(keeping us in touch with our kids/grandkids/family&friends!!!)
** That our kids love each other even if they don't always agree!
** Laughter
** My Fairy Friends(you know who you are!!!!)
** Breathing(giggle)
** My friend Brenda for supporting and encouraging me from the minute I
started creating my etsy shop and blog!
** Being able to visit our kids often!
** Our doggies Luke and Sammy.
** Suzi Blu & friends I've met thru her.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We'll be attending an auction or two, and going to a couple garage sales, we don't have many this week, they are almost over.

3 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Breathing! I like that one too!
Welcome to blogging :) You are gonna fit in nicely. I lean toward 'old stuff' myself (to say the least) LOL :)
I want you to see http://curioussofadiaries.blogspot.com for starters!!!!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Okay, I remember now that I found you at Dragonlady's. So you two are friends? I put you on my sidebar, so I won't lose you this time.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Yawwwn! Hurry up girlie...where are you? gone to retrieve a wee lass?